When English Teachers Snap

Thursday 22 December 2011

College Essay # 246

246. What I'm thinking when I'm not listening.

1. Why I'm not listening.
2. Why my stomach is hurting so much.
3. Whether I should go to the Health Center.
4. Whether Ms. Manson is going to give me a Paracetemol and send me back to class because she thinks I'm lying.
5. How much homework these teachers keep giving me everyday.
6. Whether it was a good idea for me to take 4 APs in one year, because clearly I'm suffering.
7. Whether I'm going to have a lot of time for my college applications next year if I'm going to be taking 4 APs then as well.
8. Why my Physics teacher keeps writing his own notes almost making a book of 100 something pages, when the school has already provided a book for us.
9. How much my friend would have laughed at my Chemistry teacher's accent if she was still attending Woodstock.
10. Why some teachers only look at 3 students in the class while talking.
11. Why teachers tell students to be quite during Chapel when they turn around and start talking to your friends.
12. Why people find it disrespectful to wear hats in class.
13. Why Woodstock stopped having merit dinners.
14. Why people in Vermont think that students who attend school in India don't know anything about I-pods, about snow, and go to school on cows.
15. Why boys are given more preference to girls in using the Gym.
16. Why Woodstock has a donation place on their website for alumni to donate money to the school.
17. Where all the money our parents pay for school has gone?
18. Why dorms need donations from alumni to buy kettles.
19. Why fixing a washing machine takes around a month in Mussoorie.
20. Why people steal instruments from teachers offices.
21. Why it's so cold in the gym and teachers still make us have assemblies in their.
22. Why staff are so preoccupied with keeping the gym's floor mark free, that they have to put cushion-y mats even for music stands.
23. Why the school doesn't upgrade the gym even further and put a steam and sauna into the gym and make it like some sort of 5 star hotel. I mean, I could only give it a four star. :p
24. Why some people apply make-up on top of what they already have right after her exam is over.
25. Why it's disrespectful to put your foot on the chair ahead of you in Parker Hall.
26. Why people don't move out of the way when someone is trying to get past the stampede happening after every bell.
27. Why people who have Blackberrys don't like Apple products, and vice versa.
28. How funny it is when people try to say Obama but end up saying Osama.
29. Why Rhianna wants her hair such an unnatural red color.
30. Why when one person starts listening to techno music everyone in the school starts doing the same.
31. Where individuality has disappeared to.
32. Why this person keeps on talking when he/she knows that I'm not paying any attention and honestly couldn't give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment